Thursday, September 2, 2010

Night Terrors

Hey y'all!

So randomly out of the blue Coleton has started having night terrors. They are so scary and it just breaks my heart to see my sweet little boy freak out like he does in the middle of the night. He does not have them often Thank the good Lord! I am not really sure why he has them or what causes them or if there is even anything that I can do to stop them. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know! I am open for any suggestions!

Thanks

Carley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carley! Thank you for being a follower over on my blog. Nightmares aren't the best things I remember as a child! Does he have a favourite toy he takes to bed with him? I can remember telling myself, and later my two girls, that in 'dreamland' teddy's and other 'fury friends' can help stop nasty dreams...think of teddy, and 'wake up' in your dream, and change it. Its worth ago anyway! Have a good weekend, (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter had these when she was 2 and 3, and you are so right, they are super scary. I think the worst part is that blood curdeling scream that comes out of nowhere. Then to look in her eyes and know that she is still asleep and you try to wake them up and calm them down ugh, they are awful good luck, and I hope they come fewer and far between, Karen

    ReplyDelete