Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bloggy Moms Challenge

Hey Guys!

Ok so I know this poor blog has been getting major neglect! I have been so busy with my other 2 blogs between starting my own busnisess and crafting on all the fabulous design teams that I am on this one has been getting neglected! Well I am going to try to change that! I have joined this fabulous group of women called Bloggy Moms! If you have not found them then you are really missing out! They have a challenge blog that gives me topic to write about each day! I am going to TRY to keep up with this!


a mom blog community 

 So stay tuned for more on this dare!

Much Love

Carley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carley!

    I am fairly new to Bloggy Mom and saw your post and thought I'd come check it out.
    Cute boys!! =) I'll follow!

    ReplyDelete