Monday, February 7, 2011

Factor Tree

Hey Moms,

I hope you all survived the Super Bowl last night! It was a good game I will say! As many of you know I am a buzz agent. This is one of the coolest programs because I get to test and try products and let you guys know what I think of them. Well this month I had the pleasure of trying Factor Tree.



If you have not tried this website and you have kids I suggest you check it out! Here is what the website says about the program:

A better way to learn math

Every student learns differently — shouldn’t your child be taught math in the way that works best for them? The team at The Factor Tree think so. Which is why their online supplementary math education platform adapts as your child learns, to ensure your pre-K to 6th-grader is always taught in the way that gets the best results.

What makes the Factor Tree so effective?

  • Provides the practice and repetition needed for a child to truly master key math skills
  • Use a skill-adaptive progression algorithm to pinpoint each child’s true skill level
  • Provides parents with helpful reports, metrics and notifications to track their child’s progress
  • Combines a state testing-compliant curriculum, world class educational theories and innovative technology to create a better learning tool
Visit FactorTree I used this website and although Coleton is not quite ready for it yet it is definitely bookmarked and will be something that I purchase in the future. This website is amazing and if you are a teacher it makes a great resource for you take it from a teacher that knows! I struggled with math as a child and still do I wish that they had a resource like this for me when I was a child! Please visit their website above and you will get a free 2 week trial. It is well worth it TRUST ME! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Have a Great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey im following! Take a look at my new network and join for free giveaways and more: www.spacreations.ning.com

    ReplyDelete