Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where oh Where have I been?

Hey Y'all!
I know that there are not many people that follow this blog and those that do probably never read it but I thought I would check in and say hi! I have been neglecting this blog and staying super busy with my crafting blog and well just trying to survive. I am not complaining about being a stay at home mom I am thankful for the opportunity but some days are just not the best of days and today was one of them. Both boys were wild and crazy and driving me up the wall! Just a typical day at the Carter house! We did pictures yesterday so I thought I would share a few with you! I hope you enjoy!
This is my little heart throb Cash!

And this one has has my heart from August 29 2006 when I found out I was pregnant! He is my love bug and loves his mommy!
Just us well being us!

 Who knows what this child just said but I am sure it was super funny as he is quite the funny child!



This one would have been good if one the lights were better and 2 my husband would have informed me that I was about to fall out of my shirt! I had to censor this one!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment