Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crafting

Hey Everyone!

Ok so I have started crafting more if you guys didn't know that I did that well shame on you ha ha just kidding! I made this really cute baby shower card tonight for my friend Laurie who will be having a baby girl very soon! 

I am so proud of myself How cute is this? I made it all by myself using my Cricut Expression Machine
It was so much fun! I will be making the party favors for Coleton's little family party that we are having in Collinsville and I will upload pictures of that soon! I still need to edit our pictures from Thomas so that you guys can see those! I also am starting to make personalized things such as this water bottle that I made for myself so if you are interested in anything let me know and I will take orders.
It is really cute as well! I am making a sippy cup for Coleton and will upload a pic of that when I get it done! Well all for some unknown reason I have all this extra energy today which I need to spend cleaning my house or working out but crafting is so much more fun! Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment