Monday, April 19, 2010

Crafts

Good Evening!

Wow that sounded so professional and lets be honest we all know that this blog is so not professional ha ha. OK so I have a cricut machine by provocraft and I so love it! It does all these great and wonderful things that I use to scrapbook and use for teaching. Unfortunately I do not have as much time these days to scrapbook but I still love my machine. It is the greatest hing in the world! Well guess what they now have one that does cakes...yes it actually does cakes. Of course me being the wonderful cook that I am I want one of these new machines so incredibly bad. Chris of course will not buy me one so I am hoping that I can win one. There is a contest given by the DIY dish. It is http://bit.ly/new_cricut_cake that is the link to check it out! Everyone should go check out their webisodes they are so cute and helpful but most of all you need to register to win this machine. If any of you win it though you have to let me borrow it :)
I have started making a few things to sell on Etsy like personalized water bottles, buckets, cups, and other things that I will post pictures of soon so that you can see and place any orders if you would like! Well I am off to bed it has been an extremely tiring weekend! As soon as I get pictures from A Day out with Thomas I will post them for all of you to enjoy! It was so much fun Coleton had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment