Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine

Well this blog will be continued after tomorrow but I thought I would let everyone know that we are going to see Thomas tomorrow! Coleton is completely obsessed with Thomas so when I found out that he would be right outside of Birmingham I had to get tickets. This is what he is getting for his birthday and he is super excited. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees that he gets to ride the actual Thomas the train! I will take lots and lots of pictures and hopefully post some on here so that you can see them!

My sweet little boy is completely growing up and I am just in tears everyday. I want to know where my little baby boy went and where this smart big boy came from. We were out playing today and he told me that the sun was too bright that he needed his shades bless him. Here is one of the shots that I got of him!
My Sweet Coleton!

No comments:

Post a Comment