Friday, April 16, 2010

Diapers

Hey Hey followers!

So I am extremely excited to say that Coleton is potty trained yes I said it he is potty trained! Way to go my big boy! He also turned tree years owd this week as he puts it! I am so excited these days talking about tee tee and poo poo in the potty! Now I only have one in diapers thank goodness!
Why is that diapers are so expensive? I mean really our kids just pee or poop in them and we spend a small fortune on them. I mean if you think about all the money we spend on diapers geez its a ton! I have a new suggestion. I am going to try the gdiapers. They are cheaper which is a huge plus and they are better for our environment I mean hello there is a no brainer.

I am gettting all of these great ideas from this wonderful blog that I was introduced to called best baby organics.com the blog is here http://bestbabyorganics.blogspot.com/

Please check them out it is a fabulous blog! They are giving away an Ergo baby carrier right now which I really really want because it is freaking fantabulous! Well guys it is late and I am trying to get some sleep while Cash is sleeping I will talk to all of you soon!

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment