Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy Weekend

Good Afternoon All!

It has been a crazy weekend for us most of it was spend in the car! This may not sound crazy to you but unless you have ever been trapped in a car all day with a 2 year old and a one month old you have no clue! We went visiting yesterday which is always fun when I get to visit family. We went to see my grandmother bless her sweet heart. She is the most wonderful lady that you will ever meet in your life but she does not hold anything back when she is talking to you. As many of you know all moms no matter what age want to give you advice whether you want it or not. My Mama Liz is no exception. Many times I feel that nothing I do no matter how hard I try is going to be good enough. She knows best and I am still just a child to her that is clueless. So yesterday I got to listen to her diagnose all of my child's problems and how I was causing them. Like I said bless her heart we love her so much and are going to be lost without her.

After a long day in the car yesterday, we had a long night of Cash not wanting to sleep. I sleepily stumbled down the stairs this morning still half asleep to find Coleton eating breakfast with my mom. He was eating biscuits and jellyfish translation grape jelly :) I guess sponge-bob has had more of an effect on him than I thought! Sweet Coleton I do not know what I would do without him! He is me big boy using the potty! We have had a great weekend of using the potty and I am so proud of him! Just wanted to check in and drop a quick note I will post pictures soon of my sweet Coleton in his big boy underwear and his cowboy hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment