Thursday, March 25, 2010

Potty Training Cont....

OK so yesterday I was on my soapbox about potty training and like I stated then Coleton will do things on his own time. Well as soon as I got done blogging we went to the potty. Much to my surprise he went and asked for big boy under wear. Well of course I am not going to say no to that! He wore them all day long seriously! He had only one accident and it was right after he got in trouble for throwing toys so I wonder hum.... We went out to eat last night with my family and even to Target. In both places he went to the potty. Of course I was ecstatic. This is a huge deal for us! We slept in a pull up last night and much to my amazement woke up dry and went to potty this morning. Seriously Coleton is going to do things on his own time. He has to make up his mind to do this and there is nothing that anyone can do to speed along the process. Chris and I are both stubborn and my poor child has both of us beat with a stubborn attitude. We had a poop accident this afternoon but I can not be too mad because we have made soooo much progress in only one day! I was also outside for 2 seconds taking the dog out so I was more mad at myself. I am praying that this sticks and we are on the road to a potty trained big boy! I will keep you all posted on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment