Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Beginning

I have always been interested in blogs but have never written one until now. This is going to be really informal as I will update when I have time. I am a very busy stay at home mom with two boys. Coleton is 2 but will be 3 next month. Cash is our new addition being only a month old. Most of these posts will be about Coleton because well for one he is talking and hes is so funny. I want to keep a record of some of the things that he says as well as have them here for my friends and family to see. As a mom I hope to keep you laughing as you read each of these. They say laughter is the best medicine but some days I feel like I need a lot more than just laughter. I need a huge bottle of anti-anxiety medicine and a margarita to wash it down with. :) I will at least try and make you smile! So sit back and enjoy the ride into the life of Coleton and Cash!

So yesterday we are driving back from the doctor and I had to give Coleton a prize to keep him from throwing a fit when we left the McDonald's playground. What is it about a nasty germ infested playground that kids love so much? So I gave him a Thomas the Train book ( we are a little obsessed with Thomas) so we are driving and it's dead quiet and he says " Mommy no talka me, I reading" I just busted out laughing I was like well excuse me!

No comments:

Post a Comment