Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things we take for granted

Oh the joys of being a mommy. I love being a mom I think it was what I put on this earth to be. The good Lord did not bless me with any talents or special skills so this is all I got. Now what happens when my kids do not need me anymore I do not know but I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. So anyway I love being a mom but I miss the things I used to take for granted. For Example... The Uninterrupted Shower! I remember the times that I could stay in the shower until the water turned cold. Now it is an accomplishment if I even get a shower everyday! I now have to leave the door open to hear Cash if he cries and to let my separation anxiety child Coleton know that I am not leaving him! So much for modesty right?!?!? So I am trying to jump in the shower quickly before Coleton wanders in the bathroom and is pointing at my "business" and horrified screams "Mommy your booty is broken!" Of course I had to laugh because since I am a girl and have no "booty" as he calls it mine is broken! I sure hope I did not scar my child!

2 comments:

  1. That was funny, I doubt you scarred Coleton though as I am sure you know, kids can brush things off pretty well.

    I am looking forward to reading about your adventures. I have often commented on my own blog that I need children so my blog would be funnier lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to reading it!

    ReplyDelete